Skip to main content

For The Rest Of My Life (Part-6)

Part-6

After the shoot, despite of being exhausted, I am elated to have a dinner date with Eric. Today I make an effort to look my best. I wear a red off shoulder gown which fits me fittingly. I hold hairs partly with a beautiful hairpin, apply mascara, outline my eyes with eye-liner, apply gloss to my lips and as splash some perfume. I put on heels and see my reflection in mirror with a feel of little self appreciation. Soon there is a knock at the door.

‘Coming…’ I say softly.

He has come. My heart is pounding. I am feeling tingy at the pit of my stomach. I take a deep breath and open the door. Here he is, ready to assassinate me with his killing looks. He is wearing a black suit. A slight hint of subtle and nicely made hair are giving him a perfect gentleman look. He is looking ravishing. His winsome smile has taken my breath away.

Isn’t it a crime to torture someone with killing looks? In which police station I should file an FIR?

‘Hey! Finally I see my pretty lady.’ He says flashing his killer smile.

‘Hii…’ I say nervously.

‘Beautiful roses for the beautiful lady.’ He gifts me a bouquet of red roses.

‘Thank you so much.’ I accept it with smile. I find myself blushing.

‘You are looking stunning.’ He complements.

‘Thank you.’
The pink shade of my cheeks is turning into scarlet.

‘Shall we?’ He extends his arm in my direction. Like an adorable love lady, I circled my arm around his. We walk through the corridor of hotel hand in hand. I am feeling as if I am walking over the red carpet of Oscar Awards Ceremony.

The place he has chosen for our dinner date is a rooftop restaurant ‘The attics’. It is beautifully made with red terracotta tiles. There are lanterns hanging around and beautiful heart shape candles illuminating the surroundings. There are no artificial electric lights. It’s located at 10th floor and from here we can have the view of whole city. The atmosphere is romantic and cozy. Cool breeze is making the environment soothing. This place is no less than heaven. I’m mesmerized. His choice is lovely.

‘Liked it?’ he asks.

I nod in agreement finding no words to describe how beautiful the place is.

Waiter serves us welcome drink with starters. I realize we’re the only couple sitting here. Yes, he has booked the whole venue for both of us only. I am feeling so special now. No one ever made me feel so special ever.

As the night proceeds we finish our drinks and waiter serves delicious food for us. The conversation is going on smoothly. Even though I run out of words he continues it graciously. He is so easy going. He asks about my interests and future plans and listens to them with great interest. He looks so good even when this serious expression on his face. We talk about everything under the sky.

Now I am dead sure of taking our so called friendship to the next level. There is no confusion anymore. I clearly know what I want. I know what I need. I need Eric. I need him till the end of my life. He is kind of guy every girl dreams of. He is my Prince Charming.

Finally he asks me for dance. I affirm gladly. We move to the dance floor. The song plays. 

'Don't wanna close my eyes

I don't wanna fall asleep

'Cause I'd miss you, baby

And I don't wanna miss a thing


'Cause even when I dream of you

The sweetest dream would never do

I'd still miss you, baby

And I don't wanna miss a thing' 


He wraps his arm around my waist. I get gooseflesh as he pulls me closed to him, clutching me in his masculine arms. I inch even more close to him. We stare at each other. Our lips are barely a centimeter away. I am feeling his warm breath falling over my lips. My heart is racing, palms are sweating and mind is wandering in some other world unknown to me. Numbness is all I am feeling. I want time to pause. I lean close to his heart. He lovingly holds me tightly and gives a soft peck on my forehead.

The song ends. With a heavy heart I lose my grip over him. He carefully pulls off his hands from my waist. We leave the place and reach the hotel. He comes to drop me to my room. I unlock the door and switch on the lights. He stands at the doorstep.

‘Good night.’ He says with a smile.

‘Good night.’ I reply.

I don’t want him to go. I desperately want to hold him once again, but I don’t. I stand still, looking at him, wanting him to take the first move. He looks straight onto my eyes and before I can comprehend his next move, he pushes me inside the room carefully and shuts the door behind. He pins me against the wall. Our fingers entwine. He gently bends closer to touch my lips, cradling me strongly in his grip. He kisses me passionately. It’s longer and harder, his lips exploring mine, holding me in trance. It’s a complete bliss. I feel so complete in his arms. My hairs fall against his chiseled face. He tucks the falling strands behind my ear and we pull back. Everything seems so magical.

In a moment, I give in. We may not know each other very well but he is the one who makes me feel alive.

He picks me up in his arms and drops down on cozy bed. I know where the night is trailing to but tonight I am ready to surrender myself to Eric and I don’t care about the consequences. Gosh! It’s demented how much I want him.

To be continued…

KaNyA

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forever in love♥

After two weeks of cold war. Vidaan decided to break the ice. He dialed a well known number on his iPhone. A beautiful face flashed on his mobile screen.  The face he loved more than his life. His reason to live. He waited for the call to be received. "Hello." "Hey love. " "Why did you call me?" "I want to meet you. We need to talk." "No. There is nothing left to talk. " "Naina for the sake of our love please don't say no." After a pause "Okay " "I'll wait for you at the same place." "I'll be there by 7 p.m." "Thank you." Call was disconnected without any further reply. Vidaan glanced at watch. It struck 2:00 pm. "Still 5 hours in hand" he said to himself.  He called his secretary and instructed her to cancel all his meetings for the day. He immediately left office in his favorite SUV. He put on the music and it played "Dil ibadat kar

A Star Studded Night

Sitting under the star studded sky with you This feeling is so very special and new If I were a poet I would've described How it feels when you sit by my side ... Looking into my eyes when you say my name Hold my hand in yours, our eyes play game As your lips trace the path to my lips I can't control, the beat of my heart skips ... When your fingers wander aimlessly on my skin I give in to my senses, I don't care if it is a sin As the night advances to its glory The love marks on my skin tell a new story... The story tells about  the conquest of love and lust How the darkness take over and emotions burst How the two souls mingle into one How both struggle to win and loses none... The end of battle is so enthralling and lovely Its painful and pleasurable simultaneously I wish the night to last forever The moments are precious like a treasure... #KANYA

You Are Not Alone...

            You’re Not Alone "The Castle"  written in big italic golden letters on the black graphite nameplate. How beautiful it looks. After so many prolonged discussions we’d decided this name for our newly built bungalow, two years back, before getting married. The memories of the day are still fresh when I came here after marriage. It was lavishly adorned with colorful flowers, illuminated with countless lights. Two years have bygone. It still looks marvelous. I close my eyes. Some images appear.  I’m wearing a red saree with matching golden blouse. My wrists are filled with red bangles. Intricate heena design is applied on my palms till my forearm. There are silver anklets in my legs. The tinkling sounds of bangles and my laughter are adding melody in the air. I’m running down the white marble stairs. He is running after me to catch me. He is just a few steps away. I turn back and tease him by waving his childhood pic, in which he is wearing a pink frock and hat. He