Skip to main content

One Night Changed Everything (Part-2)

Part-2

Ridhima knew her father was very strict about timings. It was 10:30 P.M. and she had promised her father that she would come back before 11 P.M. She elbowed Samarth and gestured him to drop her home.
‘Okay guys you all enjoy. I’m going to drop Ridhi.’ Samarth said to everyone.
‘Don’t be naughty-naughty’ Navya teased them again.

Ridhima frowned at her. Samarth spinned the keys of his new red Hyundai i10, gifted by his dad on his birthday, on his index finger and left with Ridhima.

Samarth put the keys into ignition and the engine roared. Ridhima sat on the passenger seat. She plunged herself closer to Samarth, resting her head on his shoulders. She was very happy. She had never even dreamt of such a wonderful life.

‘You’re coming for weekend party in my Vinayakpur farmhouse, right?’ Samarth asked softly playing with silky hair.

‘Umm.. I don’t think mum-dad will allow me for an overnight stay.’ She replied honestly.

‘Tell them you’re going to Navya’s place for study, just like you said today.’ He suggested.

‘You know well my mum doesn’t like her much. She thinks Navya is a spoiled brat and in her company I’ll be spoiled too.’ She replied honestly, adjusting herself straight in her seat.

‘Think of something Ridhi. I want you to come. Pihu is also coming with Rudra. Had Naman been here, Navya would have joined us too.’ He said with a sad face.

‘Tanmay and Varun won’t come with anyone. They’ll give you company.’ She winked, trying to lift his mood.

‘What are you trying to say? You have doubt on my…..’ smirked Samarth.

‘I’m just trying to say that even if I won’t come with you, your friends will be there with you. You can enjoy your weekend with them.’ She tried to explain.

‘They won’t come alone.’ He said.

‘What? Who is coming with them? They don’t have girlfriend, right?’ she asked, startled.

‘They’ll find some hot and sexy babe to enjoy their night.’ He said looking away.

Ridhima knew what he meant. Tanmay and Varun didn’t believe in relationship with one girl. For them every girl was an explored target to hit. They didn’t let go any opportunity to get a new girl. Being loaded with unlawfully earned money of their dad, it wasn’t a difficult task for them to explore a new target every night. She never liked them. They had tried to make a pass on her too but she always ignored them. She loved Samarth and she was loyal to him always.

‘Okay I’ll try to convince mum.’ She said.

‘That’s like my girl.’ Samarth pecked on her cheek.

She smiled.

After twenty minutes of drive on the busy roads of Lucknow, they reached Ridhima’s residence on time. It was a nicely built bungalow in sector D of Smriti Vihar colony in Aashiyana. She made him park his car a little away from her house. She was afraid of her prying neighbors and her own parents. She didn’t want to create a fuss.

‘Bye-bye and good night.’ Said Ridhima.

‘Aren’t you missing something?’Asked Samarth.

‘What..?’ She asked, smiling naughtily.

‘This..’ He leaned forward and kissed on her lips.

She was little taken aback but she recovered quickly. She moved closer and kissed him back. His hands slipped beneath her attire.

Ridhima suddenly felt uncomfortable. She pulled herself away. Samarth was puzzled. They looked at each other. Ridhima’s eyes showed concern. He understood her concern. He took her hands in his hands and squeezed it; assuring her that he would never do anything she wasn’t comfortable with.

‘I love you.’ He said lovingly.

‘I love you too.’ She said with a smile and stepped out of the car.

She made her way back to home. He waited till she entered safely inside her house. She reached her room, opened the window and waved to bid him goodbye. He waved back and his car zoomed off in the dark night.

Later as she lied on the bed, the events of evening spent with Samarth and her friends replayed in her mind. She thought about weekend party at Vinayakpur. She made plan to lie once again to her mom. There was no other way out to go. She thought she’ll tell her mother that she had to study with Navya for her semester exams. She decided in her mind that she’ll ask for permission from her mom in the morning itself. Her lips curved into big grin thinking of spending some quality time with his Samarth.

Next morning as she woke up, she went straight to the kitchen where her mom was preparing grilled sandwiches for breakfast. She went and hugged her mom from behind.

‘Good morning mum.’ She greeted her.

‘Good morning. You seem to be excited. Is there something to tell?’ her mom asked, pouring orange juice in glasses.

Ridhima was startled.

‘How on the Earth, mom’s have power to read mind?’ she thought in her mind.

‘Go on…’ Her mother voiced.

‘Umm…mum…actually.. We’re planning for group study, this weekend at Navya’s place. Pihu will also be coming.’ She said, biting her lips nervously.

‘Noway! Are you telling me you want to stay at her place all night? Have you gone nuts? Your dad will kill you and me both. Don’t you dare to think about it again. Did you get that Ridhi?’ Her mother said angrily.

To be continued

KaNyA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forever in love♥

After two weeks of cold war. Vidaan decided to break the ice. He dialed a well known number on his iPhone. A beautiful face flashed on his mobile screen.  The face he loved more than his life. His reason to live. He waited for the call to be received. "Hello." "Hey love. " "Why did you call me?" "I want to meet you. We need to talk." "No. There is nothing left to talk. " "Naina for the sake of our love please don't say no." After a pause "Okay " "I'll wait for you at the same place." "I'll be there by 7 p.m." "Thank you." Call was disconnected without any further reply. Vidaan glanced at watch. It struck 2:00 pm. "Still 5 hours in hand" he said to himself.  He called his secretary and instructed her to cancel all his meetings for the day. He immediately left office in his favorite SUV. He put on the music and it played "Dil ibadat kar

A Star Studded Night

Sitting under the star studded sky with you This feeling is so very special and new If I were a poet I would've described How it feels when you sit by my side ... Looking into my eyes when you say my name Hold my hand in yours, our eyes play game As your lips trace the path to my lips I can't control, the beat of my heart skips ... When your fingers wander aimlessly on my skin I give in to my senses, I don't care if it is a sin As the night advances to its glory The love marks on my skin tell a new story... The story tells about  the conquest of love and lust How the darkness take over and emotions burst How the two souls mingle into one How both struggle to win and loses none... The end of battle is so enthralling and lovely Its painful and pleasurable simultaneously I wish the night to last forever The moments are precious like a treasure... #KANYA

You Are Not Alone...

            You’re Not Alone "The Castle"  written in big italic golden letters on the black graphite nameplate. How beautiful it looks. After so many prolonged discussions we’d decided this name for our newly built bungalow, two years back, before getting married. The memories of the day are still fresh when I came here after marriage. It was lavishly adorned with colorful flowers, illuminated with countless lights. Two years have bygone. It still looks marvelous. I close my eyes. Some images appear.  I’m wearing a red saree with matching golden blouse. My wrists are filled with red bangles. Intricate heena design is applied on my palms till my forearm. There are silver anklets in my legs. The tinkling sounds of bangles and my laughter are adding melody in the air. I’m running down the white marble stairs. He is running after me to catch me. He is just a few steps away. I turn back and tease him by waving his childhood pic, in which he is wearing a pink frock and hat. He