Skip to main content

One Night Changed Everything (Part-1)

Zero Degree Club and Lounge, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

Do you know what you started? I just came here to party,
But now we’re rocking on the dance floor, acting naughty,
Your hands around my waist, just let the music play,
We’re hand in hand, chest to chest and now we’re face to face.

I wanna take you away,
Let’s escape into the music, D.J. let it play,
I can’t refuse it, like the way you do this,
Keep on rocking to it,
Please don’t stop the music..
Please don’t stop the music…
Please don’t stop the music….’

Colorful flashing disco lights, electrifying voice of Rihanna reverberating in the air mixed with some additional beats by D.J. Ayaan and unlimited drinks served by the bartenders were making the crowd go crazy.

Ridhima was grooving on the high beats, throwing her hands in the air, tossing her silky smooth hair around, shaking her curvy body, making sensuous moves in the arms of her rich boyfriend Samarth. Her seductive moves worked as expected. Samarth felt Adrenalin rushing into his veins. He moved closer to Ridhima and put his both hands around her waist. He made her sway with the song, swaying himself with her. He twirled her around making her back facing his front, wrapping his hands around her tummy. Their bodies fitted in each other’s perfectly. He leaned down inhaling the extremely sensuous fragrance she had worn. He leaned further and kissed at the base of her neck. A soft moan escaped from her lips. He kept kissing her. He turned her again making her face to face. He leaned, she leaned and their lips met halfway. Their eyes were close and they were lost in a deep passionate kiss. It’s like they had created a world of their own in the crowd of hundreds. They were in love and they didn’t give damn to the rest of world.

‘Aham-aham…’ Navya, classmate, best friend and savior of Ridhima, coughed to make them realize that they were in club.

They pulled back immediately. Ridhima was blushing and smiling.

‘You spoiled our heavenly moment.’ Samarth said in a complaining tone.

‘Aww I’m sorry my despo lover. I didn’t mean to…’ She replied aloud, dramatically.

By now Tanmay, Varun, Rudra and Pihu also gathered around them. Their group was complete now.
‘What’s up guys?’ Asked Rudra, holding Pihu, his girlfriend, with his left hand and sipping drink with his right hand.

‘Nothing.. someone here is blaming me for spoiling his heavenly moment.’ Navya replied teasing Samarth and Ridhima.

Everyone looked at them and burst into laughter. Ridhima turned red with embarrassment.

‘Jokes apart guys, I gotta leave now. If I got late, my dad will reach Navya’s home to pick me up.’ Ridhima said, diverting the topic.

Ridhima Asthana was the elder daughter of Mr. A.V. Asthana. Her father was a reputed doctor in KGMC. She was alluringly beautiful. Her almond shaped brown eyes seemed to speak more than her luscious rosy pink lips. Her silky smooth brown hair matched perfectly with her milky white flawless skin. Her smile could melt even the stone. It was impossible to take eyes off from her. She was a brilliant student pursuing her B.Tech, from Amity University, Lucknow, where she had met Samarth Malhotra for the first time a year ago, when she took admission in college. Samarth Malhotra was the only son of his rich parents. His father was a leading industrialist. He was an attractive looking, down to earth boy. He was a boy full of life. He loved living his life king size. He had many rich spoiled friends in his group but he always kept himself away from their evil activities. It was entirely love at first sight for her. She liked Samarth not because he was rich and popular but because he was decent and die-hard romantic.

Though she was little unsure about Samarth initially as she knew her parents’  all hopes were pinnedd on her but when one day Samarth proposed her with roses, kneeling down in the college canteen, she couldn’t resist to say yes. Since then they were a steady couple. Samarth used to surprise her with expensive gifts every now and then. He also introduced her with some of his high-profile friends. Rudra was the youngest son of a bureaucrat. He never wanted to be an engineer but he joined because of his school days girlfriend Pihu. Pihu was tall and beautiful daughter of her father. Her mother died of cancer when she was only seven years old. Her father loved her so much and never stopped her doing anything she liked. Tanmay and Varun were brothers. They were spoilt sons of a well known minister of state. As the sons of a minister, they were never deprived of any luxury. They knew when and how to use the power and money of their dad. They were all completely different from each other but still they had the strongest friendship. Late night parties and parties were common for them.

Although Ridhima belonged to an upper middle class family she wasn’t familiar with this life style but with Samarth she adapted their high-profile life style soon. She loved this newly acquired attention. She was receiving in their company.

Her mother, Mrs Tripti Asthana, was noticing this sudden transformation in her daughter and was concerned too but whenever she tried to raise the topic, Ridhima assured her by telling her that she would never let her down. She trusted her daughter and believed whatever her daughter said to her.

Today Ridhima had lied to her mother that she was going to study with Navya and Pihu but she had come to club with Samarth and others. She was scared that if she didn’t reach home on time her father would reach to Navya’s home to pick her up, where she was not and her lie would be caught.

To be continued

KaNyA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forever in love♥

After two weeks of cold war. Vidaan decided to break the ice. He dialed a well known number on his iPhone. A beautiful face flashed on his mobile screen.  The face he loved more than his life. His reason to live. He waited for the call to be received. "Hello." "Hey love. " "Why did you call me?" "I want to meet you. We need to talk." "No. There is nothing left to talk. " "Naina for the sake of our love please don't say no." After a pause "Okay " "I'll wait for you at the same place." "I'll be there by 7 p.m." "Thank you." Call was disconnected without any further reply. Vidaan glanced at watch. It struck 2:00 pm. "Still 5 hours in hand" he said to himself.  He called his secretary and instructed her to cancel all his meetings for the day. He immediately left office in his favorite SUV. He put on the music and it played "Dil ibadat kar

A Star Studded Night

Sitting under the star studded sky with you This feeling is so very special and new If I were a poet I would've described How it feels when you sit by my side ... Looking into my eyes when you say my name Hold my hand in yours, our eyes play game As your lips trace the path to my lips I can't control, the beat of my heart skips ... When your fingers wander aimlessly on my skin I give in to my senses, I don't care if it is a sin As the night advances to its glory The love marks on my skin tell a new story... The story tells about  the conquest of love and lust How the darkness take over and emotions burst How the two souls mingle into one How both struggle to win and loses none... The end of battle is so enthralling and lovely Its painful and pleasurable simultaneously I wish the night to last forever The moments are precious like a treasure... #KANYA

You Are Not Alone...

            You’re Not Alone "The Castle"  written in big italic golden letters on the black graphite nameplate. How beautiful it looks. After so many prolonged discussions we’d decided this name for our newly built bungalow, two years back, before getting married. The memories of the day are still fresh when I came here after marriage. It was lavishly adorned with colorful flowers, illuminated with countless lights. Two years have bygone. It still looks marvelous. I close my eyes. Some images appear.  I’m wearing a red saree with matching golden blouse. My wrists are filled with red bangles. Intricate heena design is applied on my palms till my forearm. There are silver anklets in my legs. The tinkling sounds of bangles and my laughter are adding melody in the air. I’m running down the white marble stairs. He is running after me to catch me. He is just a few steps away. I turn back and tease him by waving his childhood pic, in which he is wearing a pink frock and hat. He