Skip to main content

Forever in love♥


After two weeks of cold war. Vidaan decided to break the ice. He dialed a well known number on his iPhone. A beautiful face flashed on his mobile screen.  The face he loved more than his life. His reason to live. He waited for the call to be received.


"Hello."


"Hey love. "


"Why did you call me?"


"I want to meet you. We need to talk."


"No. There is nothing left to talk.

"
"Naina for the sake of our love please don't say no."

After a pause

"Okay "

"I'll wait for you at the same place."


"I'll be there by 7 p.m."


"Thank you."


Call was disconnected without any further reply.


Vidaan glanced at watch. It struck 2:00 pm. "Still 5 hours in hand" he said to himself.  He called his secretary and instructed her to cancel all his meetings for the day. He immediately left office in his favorite SUV. He put on the music and it played "Dil ibadat kar raha hai, dhadkane meri sun. Tujhko mai kar lu hasil lagi hai yahi dhun."


His lips curved into a half smile.  People rightly say one song can bring thousands of memories back. He missed the moments when he and Naina used to hear this song together and Naina used to clutch his arms and say "I'm all yours and only yours my sweetheart " Tears trickle down his eyes and a saga of memories flashed in his mind.


The memories are still fresh how he saw Naina in one of his friend's party. The moment he saw Naina he was in love with her deep black hypnotizing eyes. It was love at first sight for him. He never felt like this for any other girl before.  But he knew she was out of her league as he was calm and introvert person whose life revolves around his business deals and meetings. Vidaan Gupta was a well known name in the business world. He was known for his dedication and it was his dedication which took him to the zenith.  On the other hand Naina was a simple yet modern girl. She was carefree, extrovert and creative girl. She ran an event management firm which organized this party. In whole party Vidaan's eyes were stuck  at Naina. It was hard for him to take his eyes away from her.


After a while the party was over but Vidaan's mind was still in hangover.  He was mesmerized by her beauty. He could not concentrate on his work. He could see  Naina's smiling face everywhere.  This was going way to too far as he thought.  Finally when he could not curb his urge to resist he called his friend and gathered enough information about her and managed to get her number. Without wasting a moment he dialed her number and a cheerful voice greeted him. He was so happy to hear her voice. For a moment he forgot the whole world. Somehow he managed to speak and offered her to organize an official party hosted by him. She gladly accepted his offer. This was his way to stay near to her and know her more. The party was wonderfully arranged. By the end of party without any formal proposal they realized they want to be together forever and their parents acknowledged their wish.


It was all new for Vidaan. Now he had Naina in his life. His reason to live and smile. He was proud to have her. Love was in the air. Life was going on smoothly. But as they say every good thing comes to an end one day Vidaan and Naina indulge themselves into a silly argument. Out of frustation Vidaan raised his hand to slap her. Naina could not tolerate this. She cried and left him at once. Even Vidaan didn't care to stop her.


Two weeks passed and inspite of missing eachother none of them tried to communicate. Their ego didn't allow them. But it was getting difficult for Vidaan to live his life without Naina. He was missing her presence, her ever smiling face, her silly pranks, her sweet nothings, cuddling with her and above all his own smile. His smile was lost. He forgot to live. He cried every night curbing his desire to hold her love in his arms and never let her go. He felt ashamed for what he did. How could he make her cry? He punched his hand on the car steering. He remembered how Naina used to complain that he never expresses his love for her.  He missed Naina badly.This distance had made him realize how much Naina mean to him and he knew this was the time to let her know what he feels for her.


5 hours passed in a jiffy. The clock struck 7:00 pm. He was feeling restless looking at the watch every next moment. His heart was beating at an unmeasurable speed. He wasn't sure if she would come but his heart said she will. He looked again at watch. It  was 7:10 pm and still there was no sign of Naina. He thought to call her and ask her about her whereabouts.


As he took out his iPhone he heard knock at the door. His wait was over. His face lit up with smile but inside he was so nervous. He opened the door and saw Naina standing there. There was his angel. He was stunned to see her. Her beauty was trapping his senses. Nicely dressed in a pink knee length attire, her long hairs partly tied and a few strands touching her cheeks and lips. Her hypnotizing eyes neatly lined with kajal with a touch of pink & blue shades and the beautiful diamond earrings hanging on her ears. His senses were freezed for few moments. He was lost.


"Hello." She said softly


"Hey my Princess." He responded with a smile


"How have you been my baby?" He asked to make her feel relax.


"Why did you call me here? What do you want to talk?" She curtly asked instead of replying him.


"Naina...." He spoke softly and asked for her hand.


She gave him puzzled look. He moved his hand further and looked into her eyes. Naina didn't know what he is upto. She without uttering any word gave her hand in his hand. He held her hand tightly and kissed it softly. Naina was unable to understand whats going on.


"Vidaan let me go." she tried to free her hand.


"You're mine baby." He grabbed her in his arms.


"I'm not your baby anymore "


"You were, you are and you'll be my baby forever. "


"No Vidaan." She pushed him away and freed herself from his embrace.


"Naina...."


"Why have you called me here Vidaan?"


"I have something for you."


"What? Tell me fast. I have to go back."


"Yes my baby."


"Vidaan..."


"Sshhh..." Vidaan placed his finger on her lips and ran his hand over her eyelashes very gently.

She closed her eyes.

"Come with me." He said and held her hand with other hand.


They took slow steps and walked forward. After a while he slowly removed his hand from her eyes. She gently opened her eyes and saw a trail of rose petals going to bedroom. She was surprised.


"What's all this Vidaan?" She questioned


Vidaan signaled her to stay silent. They walked over rose petals and Vidaan opened the door of bedroom. The room was beautifully decorated with balloons allover scattered , perfumed candles lit around, their pictures nicely placed on walls  and then her gaze fall on a huge heart embedded with rose petals and a big N inscribed inside the heart.


She was overwhelmed to see his efforts. She always had complain that Vidaan isn't romantic. She was speechless. She was wondering whether she is in any dream or is it for real? Even in her weirdest dream she never thought of Vidaan doing something like this. She was feeling special. While she was lost in her own thoughts Vidaan did the most unexpected thing. He kneeled down, took Naina's hand in her hand and said, 

"Tere kan-kan mein mai samaya hu,
Ab to tere naam mein bhi mai aaya hu." 
He pointed towards the heart where there was a V inside N. 
He continued, "Naina.. you're the one my heart beats for. You're the one who make my life worth living. Without you my life was a beautiful flower but with no fragrance. You are the fragrance of my life. I never knew what love was, what happiness was and what life was until I met you. You're all I can think of. My day begins with your thought and ends with your dreams. You are every reason, every hope, every dream I ever had.You have given meaning to my life. I am sorry for all my mistakes and for making you cry. Can't you forgive me? No matter what may come and how bad the situations be I promise I'll never give up on us. NAINA..., I LOVE YOU. WILL YOU MARRY ME AGAIN?" 

Naina was astonished. She didn't know what to say. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She couldn't resist anymore. She gladly said "Yes..." and her voice trailed off. 


Vidaan stood  up and opened his arms. Naina instantly hugged him. He squeezed her. Their fingers entwined filling the spaces silenty promising that they will never let eachother go. Tears were still rolling down her cheeks.He loosened his grip and cupped her face in his hands, kissed her tears and then locked her in his embrace again close to her heart. She was very happy and he was happy to see her happy. 


 " I love you my baby. I'll never let you go." He whispered in her ear.


She too whispered "I love you too"


"Now say you are not my baby.' He said in a mischievous tone.


Naina giggled and hit him on his chest, " You are very bad. I'm not talking to you."


"It's okay baby nomore talking only love." 

He lifted her in his arms and leaned his face over her. She happily accepted him and their lips met. It was a passionate neverending moment. They knew they are meant to be together and they lived happily ever after. 



♥ KaNyA ♥

★☆★☆★☆★♥♡♥★☆★☆★☆★


Comments

Unknown said…
Awesome story MY BABY ♥:-*
kanya said…
Thank you sweetheart:-*
Unknown said…
This life is for loving, sharing, learning, smiling, caring, forgiving, laughing, hugging, helping, dancing, wondering, healing, and even more loving,,,,,,,,,thanks for sharing such a romantic story,,,,AWESOME

~sweetpie
Sudhanshu Jain said…
Forever Love
Love never dies
AWESOME

Popular posts from this blog

A Star Studded Night

Sitting under the star studded sky with you This feeling is so very special and new If I were a poet I would've described How it feels when you sit by my side ... Looking into my eyes when you say my name Hold my hand in yours, our eyes play game As your lips trace the path to my lips I can't control, the beat of my heart skips ... When your fingers wander aimlessly on my skin I give in to my senses, I don't care if it is a sin As the night advances to its glory The love marks on my skin tell a new story... The story tells about  the conquest of love and lust How the darkness take over and emotions burst How the two souls mingle into one How both struggle to win and loses none... The end of battle is so enthralling and lovely Its painful and pleasurable simultaneously I wish the night to last forever The moments are precious like a treasure... #KANYA

You Are Not Alone...

            You’re Not Alone "The Castle"  written in big italic golden letters on the black graphite nameplate. How beautiful it looks. After so many prolonged discussions we’d decided this name for our newly built bungalow, two years back, before getting married. The memories of the day are still fresh when I came here after marriage. It was lavishly adorned with colorful flowers, illuminated with countless lights. Two years have bygone. It still looks marvelous. I close my eyes. Some images appear.  I’m wearing a red saree with matching golden blouse. My wrists are filled with red bangles. Intricate heena design is applied on my palms till my forearm. There are silver anklets in my legs. The tinkling sounds of bangles and my laughter are adding melody in the air. I’m running down the white marble stairs. He is running after me to catch me. He is just a few steps away. I turn back and tease him by waving his childhood pic, in which he is wearing a pink frock and hat. He