Skip to main content

No I don't love you anymore!

*No I don't love you anymore*

No I don't think about you anymore...
Its been days since we have moved apart
And now I have given my life a fresh start
Yet somewhere deep inside my soul
There is a never ending piercing hole
That reminds me I'll never be complete again
The smile on my lips is nothing but a hidden pain.....

No I don't miss you anymore
I keep myself indulge in what I like
Memories of old times help me survive
I pour down feelings of my heart into words
But, like you, words also seem to break my trust
I end up staring at the blank space
Time is moving ahead, I'm losing the race....

No I don't cry for you anymore
Its not that I have forgotten my past
I never thought our love will ever last
My dreams still have your dark shadows
When these shadows will stop appearing no one knows
My eyes miss your presence but now they don't cry
Forgetting you is impossible and now I don't even try....

No I don't feel lonely anymore
Its not that I wasn't alive before you
But after meeting you I felt rejunavated and new
You never said one day you would leave me alone
I never knew my life will turn into a cyclone
Now I have learnt to live with my loneliness
It hugs me in its embrace whenever I feel helpless....

No I don't feel cheated on anymore
Its not that I have thrown my pain in trash
The wounds you made on my heart are still fresh
For you playing with my feelings and breaking my heart was never a crime
And now I have accepted that trusting you blindly was the mistake of mine
But today I have no regrets or complains with my life
Maybe this was destined to happen and was right

No I don't think about you anymore
No I don't miss you anymore
No I don't cry for you anymore
No I don't feel lonely anymore
No I don't feel cheated on anymore
Yet...
There is a part of me which still cares for you

My lips even today murmur prayers for you

My eyes still wait for you and my heart craves for your love

I may win this universe but my world lies in your hug

I can learn to fake smiles and how to let my feelings ignore
But it will always be a lie that no I don't love you anymore....

❤Kanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forever in love♥

After two weeks of cold war. Vidaan decided to break the ice. He dialed a well known number on his iPhone. A beautiful face flashed on his mobile screen.  The face he loved more than his life. His reason to live. He waited for the call to be received. "Hello." "Hey love. " "Why did you call me?" "I want to meet you. We need to talk." "No. There is nothing left to talk. " "Naina for the sake of our love please don't say no." After a pause "Okay " "I'll wait for you at the same place." "I'll be there by 7 p.m." "Thank you." Call was disconnected without any further reply. Vidaan glanced at watch. It struck 2:00 pm. "Still 5 hours in hand" he said to himself.  He called his secretary and instructed her to cancel all his meetings for the day. He immediately left office in his favorite SUV. He put on the music and it played "Dil ibadat kar

मगर... मगर कुछ भी नही

जिंदा हूँ मैं अब भी, चलती हैं ये साँसें आज भी, धड़कता है दिल अब भी, मुस्कुरा देती हूँ मैं आज भी, मगर.... मगर.. कुछ भी नही, हाँ सब कुछ वही है, बदला कुछ भी नही! आज भी कभी यूँ ही बिन बात मुस्कुराया करती हूँ, आज भी रातों को अपने रूठे दिल को मनाया करती हूँ, आज भी बारिश की बूंदें देखकर मचल सी जाती हूँ, आज भी बदला कुछ भी नही, दिल को ये समझाती हूँ, आज भी बहुत कुछ है कहने को, जो मैं कह पाती नही, मगर.... मगर.... कुछ भी नही, हाँ सब कुछ वही है, बदला कुछ भी नही! न बदला मेरा प्यार है, न टूटा मेरा ऐतबार है, न बदली मेरी फितरत है, न उतरा तेरा खुमार है, मैं भी वही हूँ, मेरी मुहब्बत भी वही है, मेरी इबादत भी वही है, मगर....मगर.... कुछ भी नही, हाँ सब कुछ वही है, बदला कुछ भी नही! To be continued...

You Are Not Alone...

            You’re Not Alone "The Castle"  written in big italic golden letters on the black graphite nameplate. How beautiful it looks. After so many prolonged discussions we’d decided this name for our newly built bungalow, two years back, before getting married. The memories of the day are still fresh when I came here after marriage. It was lavishly adorned with colorful flowers, illuminated with countless lights. Two years have bygone. It still looks marvelous. I close my eyes. Some images appear.  I’m wearing a red saree with matching golden blouse. My wrists are filled with red bangles. Intricate heena design is applied on my palms till my forearm. There are silver anklets in my legs. The tinkling sounds of bangles and my laughter are adding melody in the air. I’m running down the white marble stairs. He is running after me to catch me. He is just a few steps away. I turn back and tease him by waving his childhood pic, in which he is wearing a pink frock and hat. He