Skip to main content

The Fault Is In Our Stars ⭐

        The Fault Is In Our Stars

(After one year of break when they met)

He: You seem to move on.

She: Kind of.

He: Was it so hard?

She: I don’t know what to say.

He: What was the worst part of being apart?

She: The day you left me you took my soul and all my happiness away from me.

He: What hurt you most?

She: I don’t know from where to start. It was not just those lonely nights, endless tears and painful memories that hurt me; it was knowing that I won’t be able to trust anyone again in my life. It was the broken trust that I had in you. It was holding on to memories and believing that your love for me was true and you will come back. It was pushing me into darkness. It was seeing myself deprived of all the love you had given to me. It was missing my own smiles and deadly silence that killed me bit by bit every moment. It was hating everything because everything around me had memories of you. It was sobbing silently in the dark nights and thinking what could I have done to save our precious relationship. It was giving up on everything which used to make me smile. It was knowing that all the promises you made to stay together forever were only lies. It was hallucinating you around me calling my name. It was finding you in everything I did. It was pretending to be okay when it was killing me inside. It was faking smiles in front of the world when all I wanted was to cry my heart out and scream. It was losing faith in any divine power because my prayers to bring you back went unanswered. It was not knowing that why all this happened to me, where was my fault? The worst part of losing you was the fact that in the process of becoming yours I lost me.

He: Does it still hurt?

She: (silent)

He: Do you still have feelings for me and want me back?

She: Yes I still have feelings for you not enough to want you back but enough to make my heart hurt.

He: I am sorry. I shouldn’t have done this to you. You don’t deserve to suffer like this. It’s entirely my fault.

She: You don’t have to be sorry now. Maybe it was destined to happen. The fault is in our stars…..

KANYA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forever in love♥

After two weeks of cold war. Vidaan decided to break the ice. He dialed a well known number on his iPhone. A beautiful face flashed on his mobile screen.  The face he loved more than his life. His reason to live. He waited for the call to be received. "Hello." "Hey love. " "Why did you call me?" "I want to meet you. We need to talk." "No. There is nothing left to talk. " "Naina for the sake of our love please don't say no." After a pause "Okay " "I'll wait for you at the same place." "I'll be there by 7 p.m." "Thank you." Call was disconnected without any further reply. Vidaan glanced at watch. It struck 2:00 pm. "Still 5 hours in hand" he said to himself.  He called his secretary and instructed her to cancel all his meetings for the day. He immediately left office in his favorite SUV. He put on the music and it played "Dil ibadat kar

मगर... मगर कुछ भी नही

जिंदा हूँ मैं अब भी, चलती हैं ये साँसें आज भी, धड़कता है दिल अब भी, मुस्कुरा देती हूँ मैं आज भी, मगर.... मगर.. कुछ भी नही, हाँ सब कुछ वही है, बदला कुछ भी नही! आज भी कभी यूँ ही बिन बात मुस्कुराया करती हूँ, आज भी रातों को अपने रूठे दिल को मनाया करती हूँ, आज भी बारिश की बूंदें देखकर मचल सी जाती हूँ, आज भी बदला कुछ भी नही, दिल को ये समझाती हूँ, आज भी बहुत कुछ है कहने को, जो मैं कह पाती नही, मगर.... मगर.... कुछ भी नही, हाँ सब कुछ वही है, बदला कुछ भी नही! न बदला मेरा प्यार है, न टूटा मेरा ऐतबार है, न बदली मेरी फितरत है, न उतरा तेरा खुमार है, मैं भी वही हूँ, मेरी मुहब्बत भी वही है, मेरी इबादत भी वही है, मगर....मगर.... कुछ भी नही, हाँ सब कुछ वही है, बदला कुछ भी नही! To be continued...

You Are Not Alone...

            You’re Not Alone "The Castle"  written in big italic golden letters on the black graphite nameplate. How beautiful it looks. After so many prolonged discussions we’d decided this name for our newly built bungalow, two years back, before getting married. The memories of the day are still fresh when I came here after marriage. It was lavishly adorned with colorful flowers, illuminated with countless lights. Two years have bygone. It still looks marvelous. I close my eyes. Some images appear.  I’m wearing a red saree with matching golden blouse. My wrists are filled with red bangles. Intricate heena design is applied on my palms till my forearm. There are silver anklets in my legs. The tinkling sounds of bangles and my laughter are adding melody in the air. I’m running down the white marble stairs. He is running after me to catch me. He is just a few steps away. I turn back and tease him by waving his childhood pic, in which he is wearing a pink frock and hat. He