Skip to main content

A Stronger Version Of ME

I don't know from where to start
Or what to say...
You were the one
I wanted forever to stay..
You used to make me smile..
With you I dreamed to live a fairy tale life..
You promised that you will always stay by my side..
I believed you..blindly
I was in love with you..wholeheartedly
Had you said, I would've given up everything
But.. you decided to leave..
Without giving me a reason..
You always said you couldn't see tears in my eyes
So had you closed your eyes when you left me in tears?
With your silent departure, my smiles too left me..
Tears, sobs and memories are the one who accompany me..
What was my mistake I asked to God in pain..
No reply came.. my all prayers went in vain..
Days turned to months and months to years..
I endured the pain I never deserved to bear..
You never cared to come and see how I am..
Expecting you to come and hug me was lame..
Slowly and steadily I learnt to live without you..
Scars were too many, smiles were few..
I made my heart tougher than  iron..
Making sure its not broken further by anyone..
I left the past behind, ready to start a new journey..
Today who the world seeis a stronger version of ME...

#KANYA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forever in love♥

After two weeks of cold war. Vidaan decided to break the ice. He dialed a well known number on his iPhone. A beautiful face flashed on his mobile screen.  The face he loved more than his life. His reason to live. He waited for the call to be received. "Hello." "Hey love. " "Why did you call me?" "I want to meet you. We need to talk." "No. There is nothing left to talk. " "Naina for the sake of our love please don't say no." After a pause "Okay " "I'll wait for you at the same place." "I'll be there by 7 p.m." "Thank you." Call was disconnected without any further reply. Vidaan glanced at watch. It struck 2:00 pm. "Still 5 hours in hand" he said to himself.  He called his secretary and instructed her to cancel all his meetings for the day. He immediately left office in his favorite SUV. He put on the music and it played "Dil ibadat kar

मगर... मगर कुछ भी नही

जिंदा हूँ मैं अब भी, चलती हैं ये साँसें आज भी, धड़कता है दिल अब भी, मुस्कुरा देती हूँ मैं आज भी, मगर.... मगर.. कुछ भी नही, हाँ सब कुछ वही है, बदला कुछ भी नही! आज भी कभी यूँ ही बिन बात मुस्कुराया करती हूँ, आज भी रातों को अपने रूठे दिल को मनाया करती हूँ, आज भी बारिश की बूंदें देखकर मचल सी जाती हूँ, आज भी बदला कुछ भी नही, दिल को ये समझाती हूँ, आज भी बहुत कुछ है कहने को, जो मैं कह पाती नही, मगर.... मगर.... कुछ भी नही, हाँ सब कुछ वही है, बदला कुछ भी नही! न बदला मेरा प्यार है, न टूटा मेरा ऐतबार है, न बदली मेरी फितरत है, न उतरा तेरा खुमार है, मैं भी वही हूँ, मेरी मुहब्बत भी वही है, मेरी इबादत भी वही है, मगर....मगर.... कुछ भी नही, हाँ सब कुछ वही है, बदला कुछ भी नही! To be continued...

You Are Not Alone...

            You’re Not Alone "The Castle"  written in big italic golden letters on the black graphite nameplate. How beautiful it looks. After so many prolonged discussions we’d decided this name for our newly built bungalow, two years back, before getting married. The memories of the day are still fresh when I came here after marriage. It was lavishly adorned with colorful flowers, illuminated with countless lights. Two years have bygone. It still looks marvelous. I close my eyes. Some images appear.  I’m wearing a red saree with matching golden blouse. My wrists are filled with red bangles. Intricate heena design is applied on my palms till my forearm. There are silver anklets in my legs. The tinkling sounds of bangles and my laughter are adding melody in the air. I’m running down the white marble stairs. He is running after me to catch me. He is just a few steps away. I turn back and tease him by waving his childhood pic, in which he is wearing a pink frock and hat. He